LL-locK dey;,09>/ LL-locK dey;,09>/

Lol Uhh...

This is really short and stupid, but for some reason made me giggle a little. The drawing itself isn't bad, but lacks color. Overall a pretty pointless and weird flash.

2/5
5/10

malefictus responds:

thanks bro

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Simple But Fun

Gameplay is simple but really amusing. Also pretty challenging, I wish there was some sort of timer or something to mark how long you survived and a score system. Regardless a pretty cool game.

Torture Chamber Torture Chamber

lol

Old but awesome. You can make it more interesting by playing some music and have him dance. ;D

Power of Celtic Power of Celtic

This is fucking disgraceful to the original track, Erez Aizen, DJ Jorg, and all of Shiva Space Technology. Don't ever think about making organized sound again you asshole. Also, the original was composed in Impulse Tracker, not FL Studio you fucking piece of shit.

Holy fuck, this sucks, now I'm going to have to replay the original version and try not to hear this shit in my sleep. Also...

Om Namah Shivayah or what the fuck ever YOU FUCKING DICK.

Lashmush responds:

Agreed, what the fuck ever.

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Dude..

If one portion of your body isn't in motion while listening to this, music isn't for you. Hell, if you don't rise up, clap, and sing along to it music isn't for you.

Simplistic yet catchy as fuck. Wooooooo!!! I'll kill somebody, just to make this piece suitable for the moment.

LOL U DIED LOLOL U DIED!!!

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

Generic Progressive Trance

Not bad but nothing I haven't heard before...

3/5
7/10

Kr1z responds:

Perhaps you could give me some tips on how to bring more variation into the song. I'm out of ideas.